dupont waterproof equipment

neil

I am a small pre-press shop with a Dupont waterproofing system to sell. Included would be the washout unit, laminator and a cv unit for coating custom colors.
also available are bottles of ink all unopened,receptor film, transfer sheets and ymc and k sheets (20x24) all very reasonable.
All pieces or any sold seperately, pennies on the dollar. Located in central NJ.
Email me for prices and list of everything available to date. [email protected]

DuPont WaterProof

DuPont WaterProof

Please contact me with more information re: your DuPont WaterProof System for sale.

Thanks,
Allan

I am a small pre-press shop with a Dupont waterproofing system to sell. Included would be the washout unit, laminator and a cv unit for coating custom colors.
also available are bottles of ink all unopened,receptor film, transfer sheets and ymc and k sheets (20x24) all very reasonable.
All pieces or any sold seperately, pennies on the dollar. Located in central NJ.
Hi Neil

Do you still have the equip & materials

Are these still available?

Dupont Waterproof Preview

Dupont Waterproof Preview

I have an vintage, great condition, low mileage DuPont Waterproof Preview dye sub proofer. Have ribbons and paper stock as well.

Not using it much these days, but still runs like a charm.

Looking to move it on to an interested party.

It also has a custom paint job - Jeff Gordon #24 - courtesy of EI Dupont automotive paint division!

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back