ArtPro Ver8.0 rev8 for sale

aquatic

Hi

I have one version of Artpro Ver 8.0 rev8 for sale.

This license is for FlexPack = Basic, PowerTrapper & PowerLayout.
This is a full function seat of Arpro Ver 8.0 Rev8.

I own this seat of Artpro and can sell it with the dongle and software. Email me for dongle number and you can check with Artwork Systems/ Barcoartwork. I am a artpro user myself, but I really wouldn't be able to train anyone on this software do to my location and time it takes to train.

I am located in Wisconsin and can send out as soon as I receive payment.

You can use as is or purchase support contract from Artwork systems and get training and then get any upgrade available from them. Support contract should give you upgrades.

Price is $6,000.00 for single seat copy and dongle.

Please email me with questions
[email protected]

Re: ArtPro Ver8.0 rev8 for sale

I thought this would of sold by now.

So I will have to reduce this price to $3,000.00 for this single seat of ArtPro.

If you have interest please call my cell at 920-428-9502. I could always help with overflow work as well to whomever buys this seat of Artpro. I am keeping a version for my current customer's work.

Thanks
Keith

Re: ArtPro Ver8.0 rev8 for sale

Hi,
i am intrested in the licence. Can you please send me the details and also how you would like to do the transaction?

Hi

Hi

Can you please send me the final quote of the same

Regards
Sumit
[email protected]

Hi

I have one version of Artpro Ver 8.0 rev8 for sale.

This license is for FlexPack = Basic, PowerTrapper & PowerLayout.
This is a full function seat of Arpro Ver 8.0 Rev8.

I own this seat of Artpro and can sell it with the dongle and software. Email me for dongle number and you can check with Artwork Systems/ Barcoartwork. I am a artpro user myself, but I really wouldn't be able to train anyone on this software do to my location and time it takes to train.

I am located in Wisconsin and can send out as soon as I receive payment.

You can use as is or purchase support contract from Artwork systems and get training and then get any upgrade available from them. Support contract should give you upgrades.

Price is $6,000.00 for single seat copy and dongle.

Please email me with questions
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back