Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

Agfa Avantra 44s

Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agfa Avantra 44s

1999 - Agfa Avantra 44s + OLP 35/44 + 3 Size Casettes

Please call Doron Harpak

++972-544284632

Agfa 44S

We are running a prepress house . and interested in buying 44s imagesetter please quote me price of imagesetter with whole description.

Comment

We also have an Avantra 44-S with 36/44 OLP. Unit shows a manufacture date of March 1999. Serial number 6273 Model number 2637. Last full PM was done in March of 2010 by AGFA tech. Shortly afterwards machine was shut down, cleaned and has been sitting as a backup only if our CTP were to go completely down. Comes with 2 cassettes.

Comment

Avantra 36/44

I am interested in Avantra 44 .
        please give me full specs of the machine such as online processor and rip which drives the Engine.

Also needs some pictures of the machine at various angles . and your price for this machine .
        I also want to know where this machine is located that will help me to evaluate freight cost of the machine at my destination

Iqbal haroon

Comment

Originally posted by Iqbal haroon View Post
          I am interested in Avantra 44 .
          please give me full specs of the machine such as online processor and rip which drives the Engine.

Also needs some pictures of the machine at various angles . and your price for this machine .
          I also want to know where this machine is located that will help me to evaluate freight cost of the machine at my destination

Iqbal haroon
          What's your email address for picture? Where do you locate? You know AGFA imagesetter well?
          Regards,
          Leo.

Comment

my location

My Email adress is

iqbalkodwavi@hotmail.com

my prepress setup is located in Karachi Pakistan

please send quote also

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
            4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2750 users online. 45 members and 2705 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
            X