Agfa Avantra 44s

Agfa 44S

Agfa 44S

We are running a prepress house . and interested in buying 44s imagesetter please quote me price of imagesetter with whole description.

We also have an Avantra 44-S with 36/44 OLP. Unit shows a manufacture date of March 1999. Serial number 6273 Model number 2637. Last full PM was done in March of 2010 by AGFA tech. Shortly afterwards machine was shut down, cleaned and has been sitting as a backup only if our CTP were to go completely down. Comes with 2 cassettes.

Avantra 36/44

Avantra 36/44

I am interested in Avantra 44 .
please give me full specs of the machine such as online processor and rip which drives the Engine.

Also needs some pictures of the machine at various angles . and your price for this machine .
I also want to know where this machine is located that will help me to evaluate freight cost of the machine at my destination

Iqbal haroon

I am interested in Avantra 44 .
please give me full specs of the machine such as online processor and rip which drives the Engine.

Also needs some pictures of the machine at various angles . and your price for this machine .
I also want to know where this machine is located that will help me to evaluate freight cost of the machine at my destination

Iqbal haroon

What's your email address for picture? Where do you locate? You know AGFA imagesetter well?
Regards,
Leo.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back