Kodak Veris Proofer for sale

dub

Kodak/Creo Veris Proofer for sale. MFG in Aug 2005. Serial number: VS00503
Very lightly used, comes with Controller software/dongle and Xrite DTP41 for creating profiles and linearizations.
Some media as well as extra pens are included. Located in Northern CA.
Price is negotiable, please PM or reply for more info.

thanks,
Dub

Re: Kodak Veris Proofer for sale

Not quite sure to what system you are referring to. It is a very high end 4-up injet that is run by KPG software for color and print control. Let me know if you have any other questions.

The Veris is the next generation of the Iris inkjet proofers, but more than just one generation. More like a quantum leap. The line that you are referring to is the Integris series which is based on the Espon series of wide-format inkjets. The Veris is a completely Creo created product. It's 1500x1500 dpi, and does 4 9x12 pages per sheet, 4 sheets per hour. It's actually about 1 every 17 minutes with loading and calibration checks.

It's a real stupid-simple printer that works extremely well. It's a bit of a surprise that they use such a low-end Dell Optiplex workstation as the device that does the high-res bitmap conversion. But it's a great device. If i could buy it I would. I ran thousands of pages per month on mine via my Brisque Proof v4.1.

I have one that I could get rid of too.

(I shouldn't mention that Kodak told me they were going to stop producing them.)

Well if anyone wants to send one my way I'm game. But I'm not in a position to pay. Maybe trade services...

Print Manager

Print Manager

Kodak/Creo Veris Proofer for sale. MFG in Aug 2005. Serial number: VS00503
Very lightly used, comes with Controller software/dongle and Xrite DTP41 for creating profiles and linearizations.
Some media as well as extra pens are included. Located in Northern CA.
Price is negotiable, please PM or reply for more info.

thanks,
Dub

I am looking for a Kodak approval I need to get some pricing and models.

Thanks,
Jay

2003 Approval XP4 w/ tons of consumables.

2003 Approval XP4 w/ tons of consumables.

Hi Jay,
I have an Kodak Approval XP4 for sale.
Has 16K proof counts, comes complete with laminator, PC proof Driver, X-rite DTP 41 calibrated by X-rite 2007. Also comes with new and used rolls of donors (15 rools total)
3 boxes os laminate.
Was under contract with kodak untill deactivation. Laser has been locked already by technician.
Machine is located in NorthEast - Massachusetts.
e-mail me for price and pictures @ [email protected]

Ton

Well we still have out Veris proofer for sale. Best offer takes it. PM me for more info.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back