Nuvera 120

ERP

Can't get passed Image Quality Check. System runs and boots fine, but she's toast, momma won't come to fix her, and the folks here don't want to spend any money on it. Plenty of parts, serviced by Xerox Nov 2014.

- Kevin

Can't get passed Image Quality Check. System runs and boots fine, but she's toast, momma won't come to fix her, and the folks here don't want to spend any money on it. Plenty of parts, serviced by Xerox Nov 2014.

- Kevin

Sounds like you are looking to sell it? How much and where is it?

Yes to both, actually! :)
Management here has decided it is not worth investing any money in through our existing service channels…. If I could get the sucker running, or demonstrate it's possible w/ minimal investment (buy an old imaging belt or something, I might have one in back)…. I'm hearing rumblings of a possible replacement (3rd gen Nuv120), and the box might be traded in, but it's eating up floor space right now (as is the toner and waste-bottles, etc.). Unit is located in Rochester, NY. If interested shoot me a price and I'll float it by the power's that be. If you know where I can get parts, that would be useful, too.
Thanks.

- K

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back