Retiring-small shop for sale

Richardkiely

I have a small 2 color shop in Portland Oregon and I am trying, basically to get rid of it. I have semi-retired and only broker work for friends and long time non-profit clients. I have 2 Hamada presses: 660 CD and an E-47-S with all the bells and whistles, op and feed operations, inch buttons, I.R. and spray, auto pile with 2 trucks, Mechanical pulls both sides and Crestlines in both heads (roll away second head) Plus a Berkley-Ascor 20 x 28 platemaker, Martin-Yale 959-A 11 x17 table top folder with Perf and score wheels. A 36 tall x 36 deep x 48 wide stand up light table and a 100 year old Challange machinery shipswheel 28" x 40" cutter with extra blades. It's manual so it's not fast but it keeps me in good enough shape to hit golf drives 250 LOL. I also have 161 individual 1 pound cans of PMS inks, a mixing stone and extra parts for my presses. Including 100 plates each for both presses, chemicals, carts etc etc. Contact me at 503-504-2273 or [email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back