Looking for buyer of older sheet fed offset presses, Heidelberg and Ryobi 3302

kslight

Does anyone have any experience with a specific broker that they can recommend that buys old equipment? For practicality's sake, we are located in the midwest, USA. Or are you just throwing an item on eBay and seeing if anyone bites? While that sounds easy enough, my concern is freight as well as simply how to represent the items, as I wouldn't want to mislead someone into thinking they are getting turnkey equipment.

Or am I better off trying to find a scrapper?

Unsure how to determine fair "value" of these presses, IF there is value, let alone exact condition (I assume that anything that has been sitting will need a significant amount of work to get going), accessories... they haven't been used in years and we don't have a pressman anymore, we are fully digital.

We have 1 Ryobi 3302H, one 3302M, and one ancient (1967?) Heidelberg single color 35" press.

Thanks

Hello-
Have you considered listing them in one of our WireBids used equipment auctions? We are a week or so away from launching our new and improved platform for auctioning used presses. Give us a call at 888 229 5733 and I'd be happy to give you estimates about what prices these items have fetched in the past. We don't take a cut, only a premium that is passed on to the buyer.
Thanks,
Sarah

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back