Super blue kit for abdick 9995 / ryobi 3302

Skyishere

I have a brand new super blue kit from printing research Inc for an abdick9995 or a ryobi 3302. May fit others.

it's new old stock still factory covered in box with the additional material for it.

we simply have never used it.

I contact printing research inc they informed me it cost 995.

would like to get close to that, but make an offer Again its new and has been sitting in the box in a controlled environment. We have had it since 2000.

I have the additional specs if needed from the box / packaging.

The AB Dick 9995 will not fit any other press but that model as for the Ryobi 3302 you will need to find out if it is for the 3302H or for either the 3302/3302M. Just trying to be helpful since I designed those cylinders back in the day and you don't offer them for the incorrect press model.

I was told the 9995 is a 3302 from our roller supplier and my service manual is a 3302h that matches up exactly to the machine. I am sure there is sub markings somewhere, tell me where and I will find.

Attachments

• photo7982.jpg
    photo7982.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 242
Side note I called the manufacture of the cylinder who said that that it's the abdick 9995 / 3302. Again not an h pr m was given. So if my books match the 3302h and my previous parts / rollers/ service all called it a 3302 then it's a 3302 and probaly an h like the service manual that matches the machine

Sky just my 2 cemts on the Super Blue. I tend to agree with jaelliot on your Super Blue. The original 3302 went thru a few changes over the years. The roller config stayed somewhat unchanged, but in the feeder and the Chain Delivery area it went thru changes. The CD main sprocket was beefed up etc. The super blue clamping system was modified also to fit the different serial numbers. I wish you luck on your effort to sell it. Over the years I installed many Super Blues on these machines with ABD and Presstek and also a few CD main sprockets and there are differences in the shaft diameters and mounting of the Super Blue.
Regards

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back