HP Latex 260 Wide Format Printer

JRH325

Hello! We have a HP Latex 260/L26500 61" Wide Format Printer available for sale. It is in great working condition with all consumables recently replaced and always had certified HP maintenance. Only HP inks (792) have been used. We recently upgraded and no longer have use for it.

It is not part of the HP latex machines that are being discontinued next year and none of its parts/consumables/inks/service will be effected by the first generation being discontinued.

Our shop is located in Georgia and has a loading dock/forklifts. Shipping can be negotiated. Let me know if you need any additional information.

Asking $6000 OBO

Price drop $5000 OBO. It is taking up space we could use and need it out of the shop asap!

Have you considered adding this to our next auction with a reserve price? We have an auction launching tomorrow and running until January 23rd. Give me a call here at WireBids - 888 229 5733

Have you considered adding this to our next auction with a reserve price? We have an auction launching tomorrow and running until January 23rd. Give me a call here at WireBids - 888 229 5733

Thank you! I will bring this to my boss and see if he would be interested.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back