Print shop owner here (location: Southern NJ), looking to "trade" customers

So, I would like to "trade" customers with you.

I would like to recieve customers/jobs for things that our shop makes a high profit margin on (magnets, labels/sticker, short run color copies).

I would give you customers/jobs for things that our shop has a low profit margin on, and of which your shop has a high profit margin on.

Reply back or PM me if interested.

So, I would like to "trade" customers with you.

I would like to recieve customers/jobs for things that our shop makes a high profit margin on (magnets, labels/sticker, short run color copies).

I would give you customers/jobs for things that our shop has a low profit margin on, and of which your shop has a high profit margin on.

Reply back or PM me if interested.

Sounds like the movie “Strangers on a Train “

Would like to touch base with you about your current trade options. I am seeking some info on the type of work you would like to receive in return.. We have numerous machines for litho printing, diecutting, folding/gluing, digital printing, and screen printing. We also do all of our kitting/fulfillment in-house. If this is a serious venture, I would like to dot the i's, and cross the t's.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back