ECRM Imagesetter / Processor / Plus Several Rips for Sale

I have upgraded to a larger imagesetter and have some stuff for sale. ECRM Mako 36. Images 14" wide film by unlimited length (capstain). Works perfect. Will take $5,000 for it. Vastech DT14 film processor. Recently refurbished by Genesys Equipment in Phoenix. Will take $1500 for it. Macintosh Rip 6.2 (Harlequin) running on a G4 osX. Will take $1500 for it. Macintosh Rip 5.3 (Harlequin) running on a G4 os9. Will take $1,000 for it. Both of these rips are postscript level 3 and will work with any ECRM imagesetter. Will also work with Konica Jetsetters. Rips include security dongles. Please email me if you are interested in anything. Located in the Dallas, Texas area. Local pickup is welcome. I can also arrange shipping for you. [email protected]

Hi steve,
Do you still have the mac Rip v5.3(Harlequin)? I have a Lino 330 can it work with it ? I'am in Kenya, East Africa how much will it cost together with shipping ?
Thanks.

NOPE, Ronald!
You need another interface board to install in your computer and some SW plugin for Lino 330.
ECRM machines use either PelBox or SCSI protocol for data and signals interchange.
Can you use SCSI protocol for Linotype?

I have upgraded to a larger imagesetter and have some stuff for sale. ECRM Mako 36. Images 14" wide film by unlimited length (capstain). Works perfect. Will take $5,000 for it. Vastech DT14 film processor. Recently refurbished by Genesys Equipment in Phoenix. Will take $1500 for it. Macintosh Rip 6.2 (Harlequin) running on a G4 osX. Will take $1500 for it. Macintosh Rip 5.3 (Harlequin) running on a G4 os9. Will take $1,000 for it. Both of these rips are postscript level 3 and will work with any ECRM imagesetter. Will also work with Konica Jetsetters. Rips include security dongles. Please email me if you are interested in anything. Located in the Dallas, Texas area. Local pickup is welcome. I can also arrange shipping for you. [email protected]

I'm intereste in buy ECRM Mako 36 how I do it? My email is [email protected]
Thanks!

There is one more lightly used ECRM Mako 36 available at $3,300 plus transport from Europe.

Hi Raymond,

Yes the following equipment is still available.

One ECRM Mako 36 for $ 3,300 + Shipping

One Fujifilm Celsis 6250 for $ 5900 + Shipping

The above equipment are in Athens Greece and come from a bankrupted company.
The above prices have been set from the liquidator.

You can use your own transport company or we can arrange transportation for you.

If you will take both, there will be some discount.

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Gero
order@ passavia,com

special offer

special offer

Hi Raymond and Everybody,

The following equipment are still available.

One ECRM Mako 36 for only $ 1,700
One Fujifilm Celsis 6250 for only $ 2,200

The above offer has been set from the liquidator and is valid until Thursday Jan 28 2010
The above equipment are in Athens Greece.
They are in working order and can be used for spare parts as well

Hurry up, their loss is your gain.

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Gero
order@ passavia,com

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back