X-rite ATD 28" for sale

Sorry about all the questions but could you tell me if it comes with the hand held unit model and serial number? What model number is the ADT and what software version is it running?

Sorry about all the questions but could you tell me if it comes with the hand held unit model and serial number? What model number is the ADT and what software version is it running?
It is an ATD sheetfed. We used it on a Heildelberg Speedmaster 74 before we bought Heildelberg's Image Control, which is a closed loop system. We bought the ATD new in late '05 and used it for about two years before it was replaced with Image Control. It has been in storage since, but I did hook it up about two months ago and it is working fine. It may need to be recertified before production use (about $2,000 X-Rite), but I've taken that into account in my asking price of $4,000. Similar units are listing for about $6,000.

The model number is ATS28-00-01, and the serial number is#003615.

I don't mind the questions. Let me know if you have any more.

Thanks,
Jim

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back