Panther Plus Imagesetter, 13.3 inch capability, Panther RIP

Model # RM3, Serial #974420, Manufactured Feb. 1997. Output inaccurate in direction of travel of film, possible roller problem or adjustment. No artifacts, just gradual error. Make offer.

Panther RIP, Rev. 8 (Postscript 3) on CD with Dongle or installed on PowerMac 7300/100. $350.

actiontype (at) sbcglobal (dot) net

Re: Panther Plus Imagesetter, 13.3 inch capability, Panther RIP

Hi,
I'm looking for the power supply cord only. Are you willing to sell it to me? I think the part number is 1491920-00...???
Please let me know how you feel...
Thanks,
Jenn

Jenn...

sent you an email... did you receive it? Anyway, what would you be willing to pay for the power cord? Let me know and I'll consider it. I might just ebay the panther for parts anyway.

Thanks, Chuck

NOW OFF EBAY!

Anyone interested in parts from a RM-3 Panther Plus (see top of this thread), please reply or email me at actiontype AT sbcglobal.net

Make an offer, plus shipping.

Thanks

dear mr.chuck

please give price main board panthe plus 33

thanks
agung
indonesia

Amorales - Issues with rollers to takeup cassette

Amorales - Issues with rollers to takeup cassette

I am in need of a parts manuel for my imagesetter. the rollers to the takeup cassette will move but, the film will not flow into the cassette. One of the cushy rollers is missing and the other cushy roller just seizes causeing the film to not move and a squeeking noise sounds from the machine. How do I fix this problem? Any ideas?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back