Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

PREPRESS and PRESS JOBS_Boston South Shore

Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PREPRESS and PRESS JOBS_Boston South Shore

PRESS & PREPRESS OPERATORS

Growing company has several openings for experienced (min. 5 years.), print professionals.

Press Operator: 2nd shift 5-color 23x29 high quality press.
    Press Operator:: 1st shift 2-color Quickmaster. Press Operators must take great pride in quality of work, press care and have a great eye for color and detail.

Prepress Operator: duties include, digital file preparation, output to proofing, large format and plate devices. Must be expert with print applications including: QuarkXpress, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat. Solid knowledge of imposition, trapping, color separation, font management and pdf workflow. Qualified candidates will have a detailed understanding of print manufacturing requirements, systems maintenance and passion for detail.

Easy interstate access, free parking, excellent compensation & benefits. For immediate consideration email resume to: graphicartsjobs@gmail.com
    Stephen Grayman
    Arboro Digital & Print

Re: PREPRESS and PRESS JOBS_Boston South Shore

Buddy if you only knew how bad I want to move to Mass. Good luck in your hunt though. Good prepress people are hard to find. Even harder to keep un-grumpy!

Comment

Re: PREPRESS and PRESS JOBS_Boston South Shore

I sent a resume and was wonder of the status. I am currently looking for new surroundings and would be an asset to your company. Let's talk

Comment

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
      4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimateTharstern
      4Over4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5598 users online. 126 members and 5472 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
      X