Pre Press Supervisor Position Available

precision

We are seeking an candidate with at least 3 years of experience in supervising all aspects of a prepress department. To qualify, applicants will need excellent computer skills, including an understanding of Mac and Windows OS environments and hands-on knowledge of Artworks Nexus Rip workflow, Preps, Quark, Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.

Re: Pre Press Supervisor Position Available

Can you please let me know where the location is for this job?

Thanx

i am a prepress technician from Cape Town South Africa and am willing to re-locate if my application is successful.However,are you able to send me a mail address to send further datails 'cause I'm experiencing problems with this site.Thanking you in advance.
"[email protected]"

thank you

I am responding to the post on PrintPlanet for PrePress Supervisor.
I have 5 years of experience in supervising a prepress department and excellent computer skills, which include Mac OS X and Windows OS environments, I also have a working knowledge of Artworks Nexus Rip workflow, Preps, Quark and Adobe CS3.
I attached my resume for your review.

Thank you for your consideration,

Brian Van Wassenhove

Edited by: Brian Van Wassenhove on Apr 12, 2008 12:12 PM

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back