Experien'd Buyer/Estimator/Sales Person Needed for a 20-40hr Consulting Job

djacobs

Richard Jacobs and Company represents commercial printers specializing in Catalogs, Brochures and Perfect Bound Books. Our clients generally produce under 5 projects per year and have print budgets under $1million. We provide plant relationships with reliable, privately owned printers and work with our clients to get a quality book manufactured on time and on budget. We typically sell between $18-$20million per year in printing.

We have a need for the creation of list of money saving tips to offer our clients. Ideas such as substituting a #4 sheet for a #3 sheet when ink coverage is high and changing trim sizes slightly to allow for web printing instead of sheetfed printing when the quantities begin to grow are what I am looking to uncover.

This project will involve the creation of such a list of ideas and can be done over time.

This is a paid project and a budget is available. We will need to discuss how to value the list of ideas presented in order to determine how much the contributor should be compensated.

Please email me directly if you are interested.

Regards,
David Jacobs

Re: Experien'd Buyer/Estimator/Sales Person Needed for a 20-40hr Consulting Job

I think someone experienced in commercial printing/book publishing sales would be an excellent choice.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back