Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

Press Operator Wanted

Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press Operator Wanted

Henry Wurst Inc. in Denver is looking for a Press Operator Level I

Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
    • Reads and understands the Job "Work Order" for instructions and specifications specific to the manufacturing of a job. Produces all jobs per the specifications and instructions within the Work Order.
    • Completes production time keeping records (Data Collection) via Printstream inclusive of logging time against the proper activity codes, quantity produced, and materials where applicable.
    • Make ready and operate printing press
    • Apply packing sheet to blanket cylinder to build up blanket thickness to diameter of plate cylinder; measures paper thickness and adjust space between blanket and impression cylinders per thickness of paper stock.
    • Start press, examine printed copy for ink density, position on paper and registration and adjust press throughout production run to maintain specific registration and color density.
    • Adjust feeder and delivery mechanism as needed
    • Maintain a clean and orderly work area
    • Perform preventative maintenance on press such as lubrication, cleaning and minor adjustments

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimateTharstern
4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4723 users online. 113 members and 4610 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
X