Press Operator Wanted

Mscavuzzo

Henry Wurst Inc. in Denver is looking for a Press Operator Level I

Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
  • Reads and understands the Job "Work Order" for instructions and specifications specific to the manufacturing of a job. Produces all jobs per the specifications and instructions within the Work Order.
  • Completes production time keeping records (Data Collection) via Printstream inclusive of logging time against the proper activity codes, quantity produced, and materials where applicable.
  • Make ready and operate printing press
  • Apply packing sheet to blanket cylinder to build up blanket thickness to diameter of plate cylinder; measures paper thickness and adjust space between blanket and impression cylinders per thickness of paper stock.
  • Start press, examine printed copy for ink density, position on paper and registration and adjust press throughout production run to maintain specific registration and color density.
  • Adjust feeder and delivery mechanism as needed
  • Maintain a clean and orderly work area
  • Perform preventative maintenance on press such as lubrication, cleaning and minor adjustments

I have some experience with an AB Dick. I have more experience with the Neopost Mach 6. Has the position been filled yet?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back