Standard Finishing
Xerox

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

Looking for a press operator

Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a press operator

Need an individual who is familiar with Toko off set press and AB Dick 9810 or AB Dick 360 presses. Interested in consultation.

Must be a museum, heh,heh.

Comment

Easy, Keith1. I just bought the whole company. They/we have several "museum pieces" that work fine. My press operator went out on medical leave. However, if you have the knowledge I need, then maybe we work a deal?

Comment

Lots of people have knowledge about these machines, they’ve been around forever.

Comment

Alibryan, can you send me in the right direction? I am having difficulty in finding anyone who can show me how to troubleshoot the machines.

Comment

Have you tried Craigslist? There should be lots of people down there who can help you.

Comment

What do you need? Operator training or repairs? The smarter printing companies keep offset machines and also digital. Most digital presses are only copiers anyway.

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocus

Free Download

Collapse

Trade Show Survey=
              Instant October Trade Show Survey
              Come On! Only 5 Questions

PRINT 19 and PRINTING United are squaring off in October.
              Will you be at one of them?
              Both? Neither?
              Please take our 1-Minute survey to tell us about your plans for the two big fall shows!

Take The Survey.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2959 users online. 45 members and 2914 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,855 at 12:33 PM on 06-06-2019.

Working...
              X