Experienced Print Production Artist/Prepress Technician needed ASAP!

dsjprinting

*Experienced Print Production Artist/Prepress Technician needed ASAP for busy commercial printing company.*

We are looking for someone to fill in for 6 weeks while one our our production artists is on vacation. Possibility of permanent position at the end of 6 weeks.

The ideal individual will be someone who is proficient in creating and revising press-ready digital artwork. Needs to be highly organized and able to meet tight deadlines on multiple simultaneous projects. Macintosh OS X experience required for Quark XPress 6.5, Adobe Acrobat 7, Adobe InDesign CS2, Adobe Illustrator CS2, and Adobe Photoshop CS2.

You should be experienced with preflight and creating separations. Service bureau or other print shop experience preferred. Will train on printing to our specific printers. They include a mixture of digital and conventional presses.

Fax resume to 310.829.7158 or email to jerry(at)dsjprinting[dot]com

Our shop is located in Santa Monica, CA and we are an equal opportunity employer.

Re: Experienced Print Production Artist/Prepress Technician needed ASAP!

I currently work for a commercial printer in La Mirada and am looking for part-time work in the late afternoon-early evening hours. I have over 15 years experience in prepress/production art and am quite capable in my job performance.

If you can use my services please reply to this email or contact me on my cell - 562-533-4076.

Sincerely,
Jeffrie Goltz

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back