staffing companies

ahopkins

Hi I am new to Print Planet so I’m not sure if this the right place to post this. Anyway my question is are there any staffing companies that cater specifically to graphic design and printing companies? The only companies I’ve heard of so far are Aquent, Print Link, and The Creative Group. Thank you for your help.

Re: staffing companies

Printlink.com
PrintWorkers.com
ihireprinting.com

are the only print related job sites that I know of.

If you're looking for a job, you might try PIA, depending on the region.

If you're looking to hire using a staffing agency, maybe there's a headhunter lurking on the site.

Frank

Alan,

Try these links:
http://www.i-recruit.com/printing_recruiters.html
http://www.susanlee.com/index.html

Go on CareerBuilder, HotJobs or Monster and look up print jobs. Take note of the recruiters or recruiting companies that are posting, and send them your resume.

I have not had any luck with PrintLink, meaning that they don't even take the time to respond at all when I have asked about jobs on their site. Also, lots of the positions on there are a year old or more.

Good luck!

"Lurking" Recruiter

"Lurking" Recruiter

I joined Print Planet about 20 minutes ago. My company has a focus in the printing industry, we primarily place sales and marketing positions. Having said that, we are always ready to help anyone that we can. We may be able to suggest ideas if we don't have a position that fits. Contact [email protected]

AHopkins, I am fairly new to Print Planet as well. I am a recruiter in the Portland, OR area and although we/I don't focus on the printing industry specifically, we do work on a number of commercial printing and packaging type positions. For example, a position I am working on right now is for a printing manager position for a company in NW Portland. Feel free to get a hold of me if that sparks any interest, thanks. Look forward to contact.

(503) 612-2048
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back