Small Shop Graphics/Prepress help

gregbatch

Need graphics help but can't find a good part-timer? Tired of dealing with freelance designers that have no clue about printing?

After 29 years of traveling 150 miles a day to my job as a prepress/production designer, a family battle with Alzheimer’s makes it necessary for me to stay close to home. As a result, I have decided to work from my home studio and take on a limited number of shops for a small flat monthly retainer. You get the help you need, when you need it - available 10 hours a day, 5 days a week - without the hassle of time tracking or worrying about cost overruns. Send me preflights, type, imposition, database publishing, numbering, fix-ups and more. I’ve got you covered.

You may be wondering if nearly seamless off-site graphics support is possible. The answer is yes. I’ve been operating the graphics and digital printing department of a print shop remotely for over a decade during times of winter weather and illness, including an extended period of time after major surgery, and two days a week for several years.

My studio has Comcast Business Internet, a powerful computer with Adobe CC and Office 365, plus an arsenal of utilities including Quite Imposing and my own custom scripts to handle almost any task. I utilize Skype for voice and visual communication, and Dropbox for file synchronization. I can even remotely control Fiery servers.

To guarantee dependable service to all, I can only take on a limited number of shops. First come, first served, so contact me right away to get on the list. I am happy to schedule a call to answer any questions you may have. Eastern/Central time zone preferred .

Expected launch is January 2018. I look forward to hearing from you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back