Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

Envelope feeder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Envelope feeder

I am looking for a used or rebuilt envelope feeder like the Thompson T-100, AB Dick 1200, Strate Flo, Astro etc.
    Can anyone direct me to a reliable seller?

Re: Envelope feeder

Call Suspension Feeder at 800-530-3840. They sell refurbished units....some with factory warranties.

Comment

I would look at Mid West Printing Equipment I found them on ebay and have made many purchases from them. Great bunch of guys with good tech tips and above all I have found them to be very honest. Located in Goshen Indiana. I think they offer one a week of the envelope feeders

Comment

contact me for strate flo envelope feeder. good condition - with warranty

MKL Prepress Electronics
        Jeff
        jeff@mklinc.com

Comment

Thompson sells their re-manufactured T-100 feeder when printers trade one in on a new feeder. They strip them down, clean them up and replace all the belts and worn parts. They come with a warranty, plus the training video and manual come with it. Price is right too! You can reach them at (918) 585-1991.

Comment

Envelope feeder

We have one of each Astro and Strateflo. We bought them brand new and them have been used very little. The reason they have not is that we have to Halm Jets. You may want to contact Tom O'Brein of AccuCopy @ 252-321-5805. We also provide large production envelope runs. Check us out on the web at AccuCopy - Solutions that enhance your business communications

Comment

Originally posted by threesixty View Post
              I am looking for a used or rebuilt envelope feeder like the Thompson T-100, AB Dick 1200, Strate Flo, Astro etc.
              Can anyone direct me to a reliable seller?
              i have an envelope feeder.
              are still looking?
              works great!!

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)Standard FinishingKBA4Over
              4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3985 users online. 90 members and 3895 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
              X