Envelope feeder

threesixty

I am looking for a used or rebuilt envelope feeder like the Thompson T-100, AB Dick 1200, Strate Flo, Astro etc.
Can anyone direct me to a reliable seller?

Re: Envelope feeder

Call Suspension Feeder at 800-530-3840. They sell refurbished units....some with factory warranties.

I would look at Mid West Printing Equipment I found them on ebay and have made many purchases from them. Great bunch of guys with good tech tips and above all I have found them to be very honest. Located in Goshen Indiana. I think they offer one a week of the envelope feeders

Thompson sells their re-manufactured T-100 feeder when printers trade one in on a new feeder. They strip them down, clean them up and replace all the belts and worn parts. They come with a warranty, plus the training video and manual come with it. Price is right too! You can reach them at (918) 585-1991.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back