Standard Finishing
4OverXerox

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

Want to buy used Wide Format machines

Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to buy used Wide Format machines

Looking to purchase used and off lease Wide Format machines. Feel free to contact me for quotes.

mutoh touchan LT - saw it working before transport, now has Power Supply 24V error
    2 x XEROX8265 (same as Mutoh SpitFire) do not state or working, remarketing for leasing company
    Located in Brooklyn, NY
    Let me know if interested

Comment

Hello,
      I usually purchase Oce', Xerox, KIP and a few others but I usually do not deal in the Motoh Touchan Lt models,, what are you asking, and I will check with others.

Thanks,

Tim

Comment

Check https://globalgarage.com/

Comment

Hi, what kind of machine are you looking for? You might want to have a look at our printing machines to see if you can get some more ideas. Wish this helps!
          Manufacturer of digital printers, t-shirt printer, edible food printer, phone case printer, uv printer, eco-solvent printer, golf ball printer, cylinder printer, school stationary printing, print shop machine equipment supplier, ODM OEM available
          manufacturer of digital printers, uv, t-shirt, edible cake, cylinder, phone case printer

Comment

I have an HP 5500 for sale. Interested?

Comment

Originally posted by OkiTech View Post
              mutoh touchan LT - saw it working before transport, now has Power Supply 24V error
              Originally posted by OkiTech View Post

2 x XEROX8265 (same as Mutoh SpitFire) do not state or working, remarketing for leasing company

Located in Brooklyn, NY

Let me know if interested

Sorry, we do not take the Xerox 8265 model. We don't deal with any Motoh

​​​​

Originally posted by TangoGolf View Post
              Hello,
              Originally posted by TangoGolf View Post

I usually purchase Oce', Xerox, KIP and a few others but I usually do not deal in the Motoh Touchan Lt models,, what are you asking, and I will check with others.

Thanks,

Tim

We don't deal in Motoh models. We do take Oce, Xerox, and KIP.

We don't release our price list publicly but you can have a direct line to me and I can give you a quick quote anytime.

Originally posted by HenrySchwab View Post

Sorry, we currently are not taking that model, but please consider us in the future. You can find us on Google

Comment

Originally posted by HenrySchwab View Post
                It is available? could you send me details, photos, price, location,... to my inbox?

Comment

We have Ricoh Wide Format machines for sale if you wish to have the details. PM me leo or tangowold

Comment

hey

You can check here https://www.epson.co.in/For-Work/Pri...-Format/c/w140

Also if you want large format printer software. Do inquiry on inquiry[at]designnbuy[dot]com, as Design'N'Buy are web to print solution providers experts.

Comment

I have a HP 8000s we just pulled from service, working when pulled. Going to list on ebay....

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

Free Download

Collapse

Avanti
                      Before You Buy A Print MIS Read This - FREE Download Link To Download

4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5187 users online. 119 members and 5068 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,611 at 11:23 AM on 02-27-2019.

Working...
                      X