Want to buy used Wide Format machines

mutoh touchan LT - saw it working before transport, now has Power Supply 24V error
2 x XEROX8265 (same as Mutoh SpitFire) do not state or working, remarketing for leasing company
Located in Brooklyn, NY
Let me know if interested

Hello,
I usually purchase Oce', Xerox, KIP and a few others but I usually do not deal in the Motoh Touchan Lt models,, what are you asking, and I will check with others.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi, what kind of machine are you looking for? You might want to have a look at our printing machines to see if you can get some more ideas. Wish this helps!

mutoh touchan LT - saw it working before transport, now has Power Supply 24V error
2 x XEROX8265 (same as Mutoh SpitFire) do not state or working, remarketing for leasing company

Located in Brooklyn, NY

Let me know if interested

Sorry, we do not take the Xerox 8265 model. We don't deal with any Motoh

​​​​

I usually purchase Oce', Xerox, KIP and a few others but I usually do not deal in the Motoh Touchan Lt models,, what are you asking, and I will check with others.

Thanks,

Tim

We don't deal in Motoh models. We do take Oce, Xerox, and KIP.

We don't release our price list publicly but you can have a direct line to me and I can give you a quick quote anytime.

I have an HP 5500 for sale. Interested?

Sorry, we currently are not taking that model, but please consider us in the future. You can find us on Google :)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back