Pitstop wanted

BigSi

Hi there, would like to purchase an older version of enfocus pitstop professional. Before someones spits the dummy I'm talking about a legit disk. Currently running 7.1 and as you can imagine starting to get problems. It it won't run on any OS after about 10.4.9
Preferably version PitstopPro version 9 or later. Can't afford a late version (very small printer on a tight budget). thanks.

Hi there, would like to purchase an older version of enfocus pitstop professional. Before someones spits the dummy I'm talking about a legit disk. Currently running 7.1 and as you can imagine starting to get problems. It it won't run on any OS after about 10.4.9
Preferably version PitstopPro version 9 or later. Can't afford a late version (very small printer on a tight budget). thanks.

Do the subscription then.

Yep I could do, but I hate the subscription model. I refuse to pay by subscription for adobe creative cloud. I manage with CS6. I don't know what it is but it just annoys me no end.

Will probably end up with a subscription but I wouldn't be a good business man if I didn't at least try. Any one out there? as mentioned it can be quite an old version.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back