Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

Would be interested in any equipment that you may have

Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would be interested in any equipment that you may have

I am interested in buying any printing, mailing, inserting or IT equipment that you may have on your production floor

I've got a Konica Minolta C6501 not getting much use. It needs a couple parts replaced, but runs just fine.

Comment

We have a NuArc FT 26V platemaker and a Xante Platemaker 4 with supplies.

Comment

Interested in a Konica Minolta 7000? We've had it for six years and it works fine -- we just needed to replace it with another color printer that could do tray pulls from ps files.

Comment

Konica C5500-5501 with super low clicks something like 100.000-250.000.
          Konica C7000
          ​​​​​Seal laminators, different sizes
          Polar EM76 quillotine
          Summa 160d plotter/cutter
          Neopost envelope/inserter line

Comment

We have a plate punch and a Standard table top folder.

Comment

Originally posted by LodAssoc View Post
              I've got a Konica Minolta C6501 not getting much use. It needs a couple parts replaced, but runs just fine.
              I have a KM fuser that will fit this machine. When we replaced out 6500 with an 8000, KM never took the old fuser which was rebuilt for 12 x 18 format and was never used. I am willing to sell this piece for$200 if anyone is interested.
              Last edited by HenrySchwab; 10-08-2018, 02:28 PM.

Comment

We’ve got two Xerox iGen4’s for sale, details in the ‘for sale’ section of this forum.

feel free to contact us.

Comment

Are you still looking for used equipment? We have a MBO Continuous Folder and a Screen PT-R4100 30" Platesetter with New RIP hardware and software for sale

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimate
                  4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5447 users online. 98 members and 5349 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
                  X