Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

NuArc light table

Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NuArc light table

I am looking for a 30" x 40" NuArc light table in good condition with lights working. Anyone have one for sale close to the NYC area?
    Last edited by HThomp; Yesterday, 11:58 AM.

I have one, but it is only 34 x 30. Interested? It is in perfect working order

Comment

hmm... its a little small, but maybe. Can I see a photo? And where are you located?

Comment

We are located in Sterling, MA. Please disregard the drill, unless you are interested in that as well. Can I have an email address to send photos. For some reason I can't upload them on here.

Steve

Comment

hthompson@mwny.com

Comment

Thank you. I will send today.

Comment

I have a 30 X 40 located in Vancouver, WA. Cost would essentially be for the shipping and handling.
              Rogerlyngholm@ yahoo.com

Comment

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
              4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimateTharstern
              4Over4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4519 users online. 106 members and 4413 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
              X