Standard Finishing
4OverXerox

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

Table Cutter for prototypes/small runs

Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Cutter for prototypes/small runs

We are looking at getting a small table cutter to cut small runs/prototypes of boxes and other packaging designs, seems like Zund & Esko are the big players in the space but don't want to spend that much money. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated it, need to be able to fit/cut at least a 36"x60" sheet.
    Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Armando

good day, we can assist you if you would care to discuss. You can call me at 612-419-2629. My name is Tom . Thanks Armando.

Comment

Check us out!

Comment

Rotatrim makes great table top cutters.

Rotatrim at Amazon® | Amazon Official Site‎Adwww.amazon.com/‎

Comment

Check out the Colex Sharpcut series. They are very easy to use. They have a triple tool head so you don't have to switch out the tools as often...just keep the 3 most common ones you use loaded at all times. It has optional perfing and creasing wheels, along with routers to do engraving, a kiss cutting tool for vinyl decals/lettering, and 45 degree angle cutting for really thick corrugated. Bonus is that they are made in the USA. https://www.colex.com/
          Last edited by jwheeler; 03-21-2019, 04:41 PM.

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

Free Download

Collapse

Avanti
          Before You Buy A Print MIS Read This - FREE Download Link To Download

4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5188 users online. 119 members and 5069 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,611 at 11:23 AM on 02-27-2019.

Working...
          X