Standard Finishing
Xerox4Over

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

Konica C6500 parts

Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konica C6500 parts

I'm looking to find a replacement ADU fan, next to the writing units on a C6500. M43. It's a 60mm 24vDC fan, and it's surprisingly hard to find in NZ, with a four pin cable. I would like to buy a genuine one, either secondhand or new. Are there any good recommendations for parts places (online) that I can buy this from, and other parts as they might crop up? thanks.

I have a complete fuser unit that is in perfect condition. wE used to run lots of 17 x 11 sheets on the machine and found we got the outline from the edge of sheets. We got a second fuser to run ONLY 12 x 18 sheets to fix the issue. It has been rebuilt and there are NO ISSUES with it at all. Please let me know if you're interested.

Steve

Comment

KBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploXerox4OverCanon

Zero Setup Time

Collapse

Zero Setup Time:
    Myth Or Reality?

As the twenty-first century opened, Koenig & Bauer had already anticipated the need for the coexistence of conventional and digital printing, and had begun to develop the technology that is today empowering offset printers to meet those challenges.

Read the Article.

4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10907 users online. 130 members and 10777 guests.

Most users ever online was 14,674 at 05:29 AM on 10-30-2019.

Working...
    X