Standard Finishing
Xerox4Over

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

Looking for a used booklet maker

Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a used booklet maker

We'd like something that can do books thicker than what we can already do inline with our Versant 2100.

Wish List - We know it's a lot and a tad unrealistic but it's a wish list.

We'v listed them in priority order - so the farther we get down the list the happier we will be.
    • Capable of doing up to 100 page booklets with 104 gsm paper (25 sheets or around 1.5mm)
    • Capable of accepting pre-collated sets - we're a digital shop
    • Cover feeder
    • Square Fold option (whether it already has it or it can be added)
    • Three edge trimming (side and front)
    • Min/max size - We'd like the minimum width to be 5.5in so we can do 5.5in x 8.5in books folded on the short edge rather than the long
    Let us know if you have something that you'd like to part with, what condition it's in and what price you'd let it go for.

Please contact me if you have not found anything. I have just the machine for you. ballykea@gmail.com

Comment

KBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploXerox4OverCanon

Zero Setup Time

Collapse

Zero Setup Time:
    Myth Or Reality?

As the twenty-first century opened, Koenig & Bauer had already anticipated the need for the coexistence of conventional and digital printing, and had begun to develop the technology that is today empowering offset printers to meet those challenges.

Read the Article.

4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10668 users online. 100 members and 10568 guests.

Most users ever online was 14,674 at 05:29 AM on 10-30-2019.

Working...
    X