Plate Maker Needed!

4stateprint

I am looking for information and pros & cons on plate makers and or laser plates. Currently I have an Argyle Camera and an AGFA Plateburner. I am really interested in the CTP but due to a nice budget issue I am looking for a used one ha ha. So if anyone knows of one please contact me. Thanks.

Drop me a line at [email protected]

What are you needs? There are many options for reconditioned equipment that vary in price and purpose. With a little more information, you would get a better recommendation.

Budget issues.... ahhhh yes
I went with a HP 5100 DTN found it on ebay in Toronto. It works great for small offset poly plates that I also picked up in Toronto bought the 5100 for $700 used. I did a google on the 5100 and found a place in the USA that was a little more money but the units are completly re-built, with warranty. I think it was... in Wisconsin?? Mid-west location... shipping rates were not too bad either... Good luck

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back