20" digital folder/perforator??

kristianeyman

good afternoon all!

i am trying to build upon my digital priting business, and many people are asking me to perforate tickets and numbering and the such. is there a tabletop unit that will fold, perforate, and number well? i am looking at doing about >10K a month. thanks, kristian!

Numbering tickets

Numbering tickets

Hi, can't help with the folding part but my software will print/number using your digital printer. Perforated paper is available from numerous suppliers on the web. This may not be your ultimate solution for large quantities but it could be a great way to get you started.

QUALITYPRESSSOFTWARE.COM

Count Machinery Makes a Score/Perf/Numbering machine. I have one and it works pretty well once you get used to it. My only problem with it is the electronics are not the best of quality, they get out of whack quite often and you have to power cycle.

Kristian- We have a full line of Numbering, Scoring , and Perforators. From our experience it is very difficult to perforate on a folder and if you ask around I think you will find the same experiences from other printers.
Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss your options at the number below.

Hondarr9- Thank you very much for the good words about our equipment. If you are having a problem with your electronics please give our service department a call.

UV Coating Machines, Numbering Machines, Perforating Machines, Scoring Machines, Creasing Machines, InkJet Numbering Machines By Count Machinery Company

Mike Ray
Count Machinery
760-484-3644

I did call right after we got the machine and was told to take front panel off and "push" on a circuit board. That worked for a while and now it doesnt. I called again but was told to send it back and you would fix it at our cost. Unfortunately my employer refuses to pay to have this fixed because it wasnt right since day 1. I have one other problem that developed today. One of my numbering heads is extremely hard to rotate all of the sudden. I had to use a pair of vice-grips to do it. Any idea what has happened and can I do anything to fix it?

Hondarr9,
Please give me a call at the number below and i will have you speak to some one in our service department.

Mike 7604843644

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back