Dry Erase Book - HELP!

DerbyDeb

I have a client who is interested in doing a children's book that includes drawing pages for the child. He wants it to be a dry erase sort of thing, but is looking at doing a small quantity to start. I think lamination will work, but is cost prohibitive. I was thinking UV coating, perhaps, or liquid lamination. We are a small shop, and would have to outsource the production. Any suggestions?

There are dry erase UV coatings. That would be less expensive than dry erase laminate for a longer run. If I'm remembering right, they have a fairly short shelf life. It will depend on whether or not your finisher has any on hand. If they have to special order it, the UV option may be too expensive for your small quantity. Either way, you need to find a local finisher and see what they can offer.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back