Cutter not achieveing position

Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Auto cutting - perhaps the computer doesn't know your Clamp is back up. Check your Clamp top sensor if this is the case. It won't step until it knows Clamp is up.
    2. Scan reference - there's a lot to look at. Does your backgauge always find position when you type a number either in front or back?
    3. Try to disable first the air solenoid, if it cause your monitor to blank out. Monitor power is normally separate from air solenoid unless you wired your monitor to the same PS 24v power supply the machine is using.
    4. SK is for cutting and nothing to do with your scan reference or back gauge problem. If it doesn't fix your problem, you should be able to return it to your local agent.
    5. The mysterious box in the wire trays are your knife upstroke control.

Regards,
    Print Servuce

Comment

Please read your email
      Thank you .
      Blessing
      superchock@yandex.com
      Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Comment

Originally posted by Print Service View Post
        1. Auto cutting - perhaps the computer doesn't know your Clamp is back up. Check your Clamp top sensor if this is the case. It won't step until it knows Clamp is up.
        2. Scan reference - there's a lot to look at. Does your backgauge always find position when you type a number either in front or back?
        3. Try to disable first the air solenoid, if it cause your monitor to blank out. Monitor power is normally separate from air solenoid unless you wired your monitor to the same PS 24v power supply the machine is using.
        4. SK is for cutting and nothing to do with your scan reference or back gauge problem. If it doesn't fix your problem, you should be able to return it to your local agent.
        5. The mysterious box in the wire trays are your knife upstroke control.

Regards,
        Print Servuce
        Hi Print Service,

Thank you for the feedback......now some answers from me....

1. Auto cutting - perhaps the computer doesn't know your Clamp is back up. Check your Clamp top sensor if this is the case. It won't step until it knows Clamp is up. Checked the clamp proximity sensor and its OK and the machine steps
        2. Scan reference - there's a lot to look at. Does your backgauge always find position when you type a number either in front or back? Yes it does. we've noticed that the machine moves perfectly backward and forward but if you make a very small movement by hitting the up or down arrows on the keyboard it very often goes to Scan Ref point.
        3. Try to disable first the air solenoid, if it cause your monitor to blank out. Monitor power is normally separate from air solenoid unless you wired your monitor to the same PS 24v power supply the machine is using. We haven't modified any wiring ....its as Polar make it at the factory. The only difference is that machines from the UK come with an FMM box on the back and even this is made and fitted by Polar when ordering the machine.
        4. SK is for cutting and nothing to do with your scan reference or back gauge problem. If it doesn't fix your problem, you should be able to return it to your local agent. The local agent claims that Polar will refund about 40% of the cost if you unseal and try a new board a s they have to test it entirely even if its OK
        5. The mysterious box in the wire trays are your knife upstroke control. I worked that out and I think the 2 relays in the box are K22a and K22b but i'm not sure why they monitor upstroke and i've opened the little box and they look fine. I don't have a clear understanding of why in auto mode the machine says "Automatic Knife Active" even when the knife is back up. The question is, do the switches on the cams (S22a & b) and the relays in this box inform the SK board that the knife is home and then the SK board tells the PI board (through the CP board) to move through the next step. My logic tells me that to move both the knife and the clamp must be up. Then move to next step > clamp > cut and repeat for each step.

The mystery is that it sometime runs through a few steps of a program, sometimes only one step and very rarely will do nearly the whole program!!! HWy is there this variability? My experience as an engineer tells me something is intermittently going wrong!!

Thank you for any help.
        Peter

Comment

Please see your email.
          Let me know any question.
          Blessing
          superchock@yandex.com
          Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 88611441

Comment

Measure the brake voltage while moving and monitor when the error scan reference point comes up. Ask someone to move the backgauge while you monitor the brake voltage. Most likely you won't get voltage at the brake when the back gauge didn't move.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBATharsternAvantiXerox

Presswise Article

Collapse

Automated Order Status Tracking
            In PressWise Workflow Solution

Presswise order status
            Quick overview of the order status tracking feature on PressWise’s automated workflow solution

Link to Video

Standard FinishingDuplo

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5675 users online. 97 members and 5578 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
            X