11 x 17 Corner Stapling

Chris Ashley

Looking for some direction either for a machine or a bindery close by that is capable of collating between 3 and 6 sheets of 11 x 17 60# Opaque Text, adding a corner staple in teh upper left-hand corner and then folding they collated/stapled sheets to 8.5 x 11. Again, does anyone know of a machine capable of this and or do you have that machine and are you willing to do trade work?

Thanks. Chris

I've never tried that before. I would the think the staple in the upper left hand corner would wreak havoc on the folder rollers.

What volume do you need to have done?

The quantity would be 10M sets. The pages would be supplied as 11 x 17s so i woudl imagine this would not go on a folder, but some sort of collator/saddle stitcher

I'm guessing the pages have to be able to open flat, otherwise you'd just be bookleting? I don't know of any stitchers that will corner staple. I can't really see an efficient way to do this aside from hand stapling after a nest fold.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back