UV Coating Machine Options in UK

rainman23

We currently use a Morgana Digicoater UV coater for coating various digital jobs, everything we coat is gloss and SRA3 max sheet size. I would like to upgrade the machine to something newer and faster. the Digicoater has been great but is now to slow for production. Does anyone have any ideas about machines available in the UK as I am finding it really difficult to source. I have spoken to Tec Lighting in the USA but they don't really look after the UK, told I can purchase a machine but have to deal with shipping myself and feel like I would be a little exposed if I had issues, not sure about their engineer cover/response for the UK.

if any one can shed any light (no pun intended) please let me know. thanks Ed

I would suggest you try ARGOS Solutions, Tony Michiels, [email protected], +32 3 808 13 99, 5 Rue Jean Burgers, 7850 Edingen Belgium. Tell Tony Howard Ragin UV Specialties recommended him.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back