Duplo DC-1100 Parts

ChuckTJ

Hello everyone.
Somehow I've been left in charge of finding replacement diodes for a Duplo DC-1100 collator, and as it is with almost everything I'm asked of finding I can't find any leads. :D
I'm asking if any of you know where I could find the rating for the little bulb (I'm calling them diodes, feel free to correct me) that I pointed to with the red arrow.
Thank you very much.

Attachments

• photo7319.jpg
    photo7319.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 268
  • photo7320.jpg
    photo7320.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 261
Wow! You have one of the first vertical friction collator Duplo made back in 1974. Unfortunately, the double detector incandescent sensor you're looking is outdated. How long have you had it?

Wow! You have one of the first vertical friction collator Duplo made back in 1974. Unfortunately, the double detector incandescent sensor you're looking is outdated. How long have you had it?

Not mine, and I have no idea how long they've had it, I was just asked to look for a replacement or a fix for it. 1974? wow, that machine and I are the same age. Don't know if that is a good thing :D

Just in case anyone reads or if the good folks @ Duplo can help I was asked if I can find the Electrical diagram for this collator (DC-1100) Thank you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back