Packaging Question

PricelineNegotiator

Hey, how do you guys package 4 x 6" and 4 x 9" projects? I'm talking 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000 and 10000 total quantities. I have more and more customers asking me to ship out their product, but unfortunately, we have no established box size for any of these items. Can you guys help me out? I'm just stumped as the pieces bunch up if I try any "exact multiple" box like a 12 x 9 x 12" for the 4 x 9" rack cards. Please let me know!

Obviously, all other standard box sizes fit my 8.5 x 11" product (or derivatives of it) quite well.

we shrink wrap in 250s then put into 12x9 boxes that we have made in different heights. keeps them neat without too much extra cost.

What I am trying to say is that 12x9x(x)" boxes are not large enough. It's like I need a .25" or .5" more per dimension to make the 4 x 9" rack cards fit.

You're welcome. While we're at it, something like this might be helpful for your larger quantities.

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detai...-9-1-4-x-9-Corrugated-Boxes?FromMyFavorites=Y

Actually I already ordered 25 each of those and also the 6" height versions (S-19833) yesterday. They didn't have them in white or a smaller size, so that's why your original comment was perfect in addition to this. The S-4955 should pack about 1000-1500 16pt 4x9" cards. Much appreciated.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back