Mbo z2

Robert tandy

I have to replace the drive belt on an MBO Z2 knife folder. Is there any way to put a EMO belt on without removing the rollers and half the undercarriage? All I have on this machine is a belt position schematic.No other mannuals.

Hi sir
You must know tha Heidelberg, buy it MBO Recently. Now they are Heidelberg-MBO-Stahl-Heidelberg.
I have some tech documentation how to do it in Stahl, for replace drive belt.
Let me know.
Blessing
Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Hello Mr.chock
thank you for your response to my question.
I am very interested in any information on z knife/ chop folders. As you read my problem is the drive belt installation. I have a hard time believing MBO did not engineer this machine with an easier way to replace the belt.Any information is better than none. If there's anything you can provide to help it would be greatly appreciated.
​​​​​

Thank you all so much for your responses.
After everything I just had to suck it up and get on it.
With dumb luck and a few choices words I figured it out..The hardest part was all the stripped out screws and threadsockets from the last guy that tryed. But job done. thanks again.

Hello Robert Tandy,

That's good to hear. We wish you continued success. For any upcoming questions concerning MBO products feel free to contact us directly.

Kind regards,
Katja Haug / MBO

With dumb luck and a few choices words I figured it out..The hardest part was all the stripped out screws and threadsockets from the last guy that tryed. But job done. thanks again.

Hi Robert, would you have any tips on changing the belt... We got this machine just about 7 months ago used and the belt disintegrated like most of the other esbands... When I asked, guy I bought it from said it didn't need to taken apart... I really don't believe him...

Needing help on this same topic. Changing out the yellow belt and have no diagram for it or knowledge of how to. Anyone??

Congratulations. Good to hear you got it. I have the same issue. I shall contact MBO as suggested

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back