Any info - Intec ColorCut flatbed Diecutter - Small, Cost Effective Die Cutter

Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any info - Intec ColorCut flatbed Diecutter - Small, Cost Effective Die Cutter

https://intecprinters.com/products/c...atbed-cutters/

We're a digital printer and I'm doing some research on the Intec range of digital die cutters.
    What I like about this machine is the small footprint size and dieless cutter/creaser/perforator...basically all-in-one, which I would use on our digitally produced work.
    Does anyone use any of these Intec flatbed diecutters and what is your experience.

SK - I have no experience of those machines but they look interesting. We do run rotary and flatbed die cutters. The entry model that you have linked to looks to be suitable for prototyping or perhaps low volume, high end stationery. It looks like it can produce 30-45 sheets per hour which would not be sufficient for most volume type production.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenzo, lab guy View Post
      SK - I have no experience of those machines but they look interesting. We do run rotary and flatbed die cutters. The entry model that you have linked to looks to be suitable for prototyping or perhaps low volume, high end stationery. It looks like it can produce 30-45 sheets per hour which would not be sufficient for most volume type production.
      We would be looking at the FB700 which can produce 2 x SRA3 sheets at a time. This is our first possible entry into die cutting which would allow us to be able to create short runs and prototypes so speed isn't really a problem. Until the time that we have a demo, I wasn't sure if this is flexible enough for the different types of cuts on jobs which come along (die cutting, kiss cutting, scoring) and also can it die cut a laminated 400gsm sheet clean enough so that it doesn't give sore edges.

Comment

Have you seen the JWEI LST-0604-RM and/or the iEcho PK-0604?

Comment

Originally posted by inoxx View Post
          Have you seen the JWEI LST-0604-RM and/or the iEcho PK-0604?
          They look interesting too. Do you have pricing on either of them?

I found this one on AliExpress that looks like the Intec and has the same barcode format https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2019...1-6ad7f6232bcb

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

Free Download

Collapse

Avanti
          Before You Buy A Print MIS Read This - FREE Download Link To Download

Standard FinishingDuplo

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4993 users online. 117 members and 4876 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,611 at 11:23 AM on 02-27-2019.

Working...
          X