Help with mbo problems

When folding most jobs even just in half there is a slight variation and constant movement making the fold squint? Also when i go to perf 16 page the perf will majority time be squint? We have re set rollers so was wondering if there was anything else that could cause this. Thanks

When folding most jobs even just in half there is a slight variation and constant movement making the fold squint? Also when i go to perf 16 page the perf will majority time be squint? We have re set rollers so was wondering if there was anything else that could cause this. Thanks

Clint "the squint" Eastwood.

Clint.jpg

I didn't know a fold could also "squint". Please explain.

Hi Jedo,

if you encounter problems with your MBO machine please consider giving our UK agency Friedheim International a call: 01442 206100

Kind regards,
Katja Haug from MBO

Hello Jedo,

If can't describe the MBO folder problems in plain English! - I suggest you post pictures of the said "Problems" !!!!

Regards, Alois

In my experience generally the MBO people are quite cooperative. And, have you considered degreasing rollers, with offset rollers degreasing paste. MBO, I think, sold or recommended one. How practical it is to buy is another question.
​​​​​​

Hi all,

for cleaning fold rollers we recommend "Varn VWM/VM111" or "Samhaber Special Cleaner and Regenerator". Please note the following if your machine is not equipped with ordinary hard PU rollers but Virotec or High-Grip rollers: After cleaning, the machine should be run at max. speed for 20 minutes (without paper) and aired afterwards since Virotec and High-Grip tend to absorb the detergent more.

Kind regards,
Katja Haug from MBO

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back