InDesign Paragraph Styles

Islaoo

I work for a newspaper. We use InDesign CS to put the pages together. Editorial content is written in Scoop and the editorial staff apply styles to the text in Scoop (I don't know if Scoop is related to this problem or not). My problem is that our paragraph style for the bodytext seems to be causing some strange things to happen (but not all the time). If I open a page, sometimes it is fine but other times words disappear from the bodytext (although they are still on the page but you cannot see them). The only way I can correct this is to take the paragraph style off or load them in again from another document. As you can imaging this is wasting time as well as a worry in case it goes to print without being noticed there are words missing (it is just the odd word so difficult to spot). Any ideas anyone?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back