Acrobat X and Pitstop Pro 10 update 2

gumbylives

Hi,
We are about to upgrade to CS 5.5 and was wondering if anyone has had an issue regarding Acrobat X (the one bundled with CS 5.5) and Enfocus Pitstop Pro 10, update 2?
Any help would be appreciated.

No problems, but you should go for update 3, not update 2.
It's the same license version just a newer release with improved functionality

you never stated your os . . . and, as abc suggests, newest is "usually" (not always) better . . . check out what enfocus has to say . . . Enfocus - What's new in PitStop Pro 10, update 3 ? . . . fixes to previous builds . . . new features being added.

ummm, web-owner . . . if i am doing something against this web-site's policy . . . pls inform me . . . before yanking my membership ?

Well being a well seasoned PitStop Pro 10u3 user with Acrobat X Pro I can tell you it works great. The UI of Acrobat X is quite different but PitStop is fine. But I am biased...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back