Indesign CS3 - "Show all menu items"

wonderings

I have inDesign CS3 with the latest updates running on Leopard with the latest updates. I have been using ID CS3 for about 3 or 4 months now on Leopard with no problems. Today for some reason when I click on the drop down menus, like File, Edit, etc., I dont see all the items, I now have to click at the bottom of the list and say "show all menu items". I have not played around with any settings or anything, so not sure what happened. How do I make it so I see all menu items all the time?

thanks

Re: Indesign CS3 - "Show all menu items"

> {quote:title=wonderings wrote:}{quote}
> I have inDesign CS3 with the latest updates running on Leopard with the latest updates. I have been using ID CS3 for about 3 or 4 months now on Leopard with no problems. Today for some reason when I click on the drop down menus, like File, Edit, etc., I dont see all the items, I now have to click at the bottom of the list and say "show all menu items". I have not played around with any settings or anything, so not sure what happened. How do I make it so I see all menu items all the time?
>
>
> thanks

To restore all your menus, go to Window -> Workspace -> Reset Menus

That will restore all menu items :)

Cheers,
Jon Morgan
Hopkins Printing

Re: Indesign CS3 - "Show all menu items"

Thanks, it turns out I wasnt using my workspace, once I clicked on my saved workspace, it all went back to normal.

thanks again.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back