Adobe CC Price Increase & Feedback

Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it was. We've had it at that price for years.

Comment

Originally posted by PricelineNegotiator View Post
      I would honestly be on board if I could use unlimited fonts from Typekit and get more free stock photos, or see an option to use the InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Photoshop package, like they used to offer before the Creative Cloud, for a lesser price. To touch on the Typekit aspect, only being able to sync 100 total font styles is a joke. 500 or unlimited would be much more appropriate, but since the app does not sync very quickly, it leads to a lot of misused time micro-managing my installed fonts, and restarting of InDesign to get the fonts to sync correctly. I've actually run into instances where I can't install a single-style typeface when the app and the website state that I am only using 92/100 fonts.
      Someone definitely listened to my feedback! Thanks so much Dov or the person that read my comment made both things work! Users with Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps subscriptions can now activate as many fonts as they want and also the sync issue will be of course mitigated due to this! Awesome update!

Comment

Someone definitely listened to my feedback! Thanks so much Dov or the person that read my comment made both things work! Users with Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps subscriptions can now activate as many fonts as they want and also the sync issue will be of course mitigated due to this! Awesome update!
        There was actually quite a bit of feedback and it did take a good amount of work to be able to expand what was Typekit to Adobe Fonts. It is important to remember that Adobe didn't and doesn't own the vast majority of the fonts that were in Typekit and in fact paid royalties for those from third party foundries. Obviously, appropriate negotiations as well as user feedback yielded the new updated product. (In terms of stock photos / artwork, the problem is much more complex!)

- Dov

Comment

Originally posted by Dov Isaacs View Post

There was actually quite a bit of feedback and it did take a good amount of work to be able to expand what was Typekit to Adobe Fonts. It is important to remember that Adobe didn't and doesn't own the vast majority of the fonts that were in Typekit and in fact paid royalties for those from third party foundries. Obviously, appropriate negotiations as well as user feedback yielded the new updated product. (In terms of stock photos / artwork, the problem is much more complex!)

- Dov
          So what you're saying is that my feedback is solely the reason why Adobe implemented this change. I am glad to hear that. You'll be hearing more from me soon, I'm trying to think about other things to complain about at this very moment.

Comment

So what you're saying is that my feedback is solely the reason why Adobe implemented this change. I am glad to hear that. You'll be hearing more from me soon, I'm trying to think about other things to complain about at this very moment.
            No, it wasn't only you that provided feedback.

Comment

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
            4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimateTharstern
            4OverStandard FinishingDuploCanonKBAKBA4 PeesSmartsoft (Presswise)TharsternUltimate

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4722 users online. 113 members and 4609 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
            X