Temporary Direct Selection Tool

Eliox

Hello everyone,

On Illustrator, I can cmd+click on a corner to activate direct selection tool temporary, but I can't figure out how to do so on InDesign, any hints?

if your selection-tool is selected … you can temporarily select direct-selection-tool by clicking "a" key on keyboard. to return to selection-tool … click "v" key on keyboard. indiscriminately, by hovering your mouse[cursor] in front of each tool, keyboard-shortcut appears for that tool … i have found no single-click temporary alliance, such as what illustrator offers. turning this feature on … window/utilities/tool-hints … i tested this on both indd-cs6 as well as indd-cc2018 … thanks.

Last edited:
Thank you a lot pnamajck, I know about the "a" and "v" shortcuts but I was hoping for a temporary toggle tool shortcut.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back