Duplicating Pages in PDF

kburton

I have a 7 page PDF, each page is a day of the week. I need to make this a 700 page PDF, where I need 100 copies of each page. Is there an easy way to do this in Acrobat besides copy and paste?

I have a 7 page PDF, each page is a day of the week. I need to make this a 700 page PDF, where I need 100 copies of each page. Is there an easy way to do this in Acrobat besides copy and paste?

Just duplicate the doc on your desktop or do a save as with a different name.

You could maybe duplicate your 7-page PDF, open up the first, and then use the "Create PDF" tool with "Multiple Files" and "Combine" your first PDF with the duplicated second. That'd get you a 14 page PDF. Repeat the process over and over until you are finally combining a 350-page PDF with another 350-page PDF. Might be faster than copy-pasting a bunch of times.

Do they need to run 1-7 x100, or 100 x page 1, 100 x page 2 etc?
If you get stuck PM it to me, i can do it in PitStop in about 5 minutes. :)

Thanks for the offer, i just did it the long way and made each page an individual page, the did a combine multiple PDF's and just kept adding each page 100 times. Took awhile but i got what I wanted.

There's such an easy way to do this in native Acrobat. Takes only a few minutes.

With thumbnails showing, select all 7 pages, hold down the Ctrl key, and drag the cursor to after the last page. Now you will have 14 pages (1 thru 7 and 1 thru 7). Repeat with all 14 pages to make 28, repeat with 28 to make 56, 112, 224, and so on. If you create more than 700 pages, delete them.

To make life easy doing this, drag the thumbnail pane wider so that you have 7 pages per row.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back