Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acrobat X transfer preferences

Hello folks:

We've rebuilt a Mac and reinstalled software. Only issue is restoring tool bars and preferences for Acrobat X. I know it's old but we've got some customization that works best there.

Already tried moving over the usual preference and application support files. Nope.

Any ideas?

Adobe has no help for us with Acrobat X; end of support.

Thanks.

stephen
    Stephen Grayman
    Arboro Digital & Print

I may be misunderstanding your question, but I lost the menu bar for "FILE, EDIT, VIEW, WINDOW, HELP" for a while and it took a LOT of digging to find the keyboard shortcut to restore that menu bar. If that is your symptom, try:
    COMMAND+SHIFT+M

Please let me know (message me too please) if that works for you: if not, I will keep digging.

Comment

Duane, thanks for your reply, but sadly no, that is not the issue. The application menu bar at the top is fine. I was hoping to transfer my settings for toolbars and other settings.

Meanwhile, I bit the bullet and just set everything back up again. A pain, but, worth it.

Thanks again.

Stephen
      Stephen Grayman
      Arboro Digital & Print

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBATharsternAvantiXerox

Presswise Article

Collapse

Automated Order Status Tracking
      In PressWise Workflow Solution

Presswise order status
      Quick overview of the order status tracking feature on PressWise’s automated workflow solution

Link to Video

4OverStandard FinishingDuploCanonSmartsoft (Presswise)TharsternKBAAvantiUltimateXerox

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5674 users online. 97 members and 5577 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
      X